COVID-19 & POP CONNECT NETWORKING
The situation does remain somewhat volatile though and we are of course subject to any changes that the Government may introduce and may have to react swiftly. Therefore please do check for updates regularly and look out for notifications from the Group Host and on the POP Networking Events Facebook Page.
For the lucky members able to attend physical meetings you will be sent the venue/pop H&S procedures the day/evening before your meeting along with the zoom details. This will explain the details for your meeting and how we are looking after your Health and Safety during these meetings as this is our top priority.
Please can you ensure you read these details as you will NOT be able to pass around business cards, leaflets, products or food during the meetings, however your host will advise you where you can leave for people to take and sample if they so wish.
Your host will also be completing an attendance sheet with names and phone numbers to comply with track and trace procedures and also to confirm it is a business meeting.
As at 23.09.20 these meetings are planned to return to physical venues
For Zoom meetings only
- All new memberships and renewals down to £150 plus vat
- New monthly members attendance fee £10 plus vat to cover all organising, admin, changes etc
- Visitors can attend twice at £8 plus vat
- All members can visit other groups 4 times a month Free of charge as long as not locked out. Will get sheet sent night before and meetings run as usual on Zoom.
- Watch FB video from Katherine